Office Administration/PA Job at Posture Consulting
Our client a property company in the business of selling prime land to high end customers is in the process of reaching out to deserving Kenyans to own a piece of land This has necessitated the need to urgently hire an administrative Assistant whose details are described below.
Administrative Assistant General manager Administration department and all other teams
- Reporting to the managing Director you will be responsible for ensuring the office is running well, enhancing the efficiency of the team, and supporting all other teams
Office Admin Job Duties and responsibilities;
- Organizing the director’s diary, giving reminders, book appointments and take minutes for all client meetings and communications and sending them to the client.
- Answer and direct phone calls, Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Supporting project implementation especially planning for projects, searching for relevant information, handling online enquiries.
Report writing and editing.
- Assist Director in developing and instituting methods for quality control and accuracy
- Keeping all the company contacts for clients, suppliers, and partners.
- Ensuring a well running office where the computers are working and all office supplies are available
- Compiling, copying, sorting, and filing records of office activities, business transactions, other activities
- Messenger duties i.e collecting or sending mails, banking, payment of bills etc
- Ensuring the office desks, computers and other equipment and space are clean and tidy.
- Represent director in meeting
- Assisting director with personal work as directed
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor
Requirements & Key Competencies for Office Admin Job
- Diploma/degree in business related course
- 3 years experience in office administration
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Resilient and can handle pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Honest and respectful
- Can work out of town
How to Apply
- If you are interested and qualified please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected], indicating the job applying for in the subject of the email. Closing date for application 5th July 2016 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted