Office Administrative Assistant Job At Laikipia County (7 Positions)
Office Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities at this level will entail:
- taking oral dictation, word and data processing;
- operating office equipment; ensuring security of office equipment, documents and records;
- attending to visitors/clients: handling telephone calls and appointments; maintaining an up to date filing system in the office; supervision of office cleanliness;
- managing petty cash and undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications For Office Administrative Assistant Job
- For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- in the grade of Office Administrative Assistant II for a minimum period of three (3years.
- Business Education Single and Group Certificates (BES &GCfrom the Kenya National Examinations Council in the following subjects.
- minimum 50 w.p.mcomputerized Document Processing III
- Business English III/Comminications II
- Commerce II
- Office Practice II
- Secretarial Duties
- Office Management III/Office Administration and Management III
- Craft certificate in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examination Council
- Certificate in Public Relations and Customer Care course lasting not less than two (2weeks from the Kenya School of Government or any other recognized institution.
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution: and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
- Applications complete with a detailed resume, copies of certificates and Testimonials should be sent through their respective Chief Officers to: THE CEO/SECRETARY LAIKIPIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD NYAHURURU TOWNHALL P O BOX 52-20300 NYAHURURU Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall on or before Friday, 22nd July, 2016.