Buildafrique Consulting Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting group of companies that offer Financial, Management, and Investment solutions in the Real Estate and Construction Industry.
The organization wishes to recruit highly motivated and result oriented individual to fill the position of Office Administrator and Accounts Executive.
The position will provide Office Administration, Front Office Management, and Financial Accounting support for the organization.
- Preparing presentations for executive-level, as well as drafting, typing and maintaining confidential records.
- Processing mails, letters, posts, emails, and maintain calls switchboard and official emails accounts for both internal and external correspondence.
- Managing the filing systems;
- Maintaining office Inventory, Cash, and Purchase management system;
- Managing administrative subordinate staff and related activities;
- Photocopying, printing and binding various documents;
- Providing executive secretarial duties for senior management, including Front Office management, and customer care.
- Managing and maintaining organization financial accounts, office budget and administration accounts.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Document and analyze financial transactions by entering accounting information.
- Provide internal auditing accounting services for the organization businesses and individuals.
- Advise management in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, statutory deductions, data processing systems, and accounting design process
- Summarizes financial accounts of the organization status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, trial balance, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports.
Job qualifications and core competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting, or related field.
- Academic background in CPA (Certified Public Accountant);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in MS-Office and associated presentation software skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Innovative, and creative.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to: [email protected], quoting the position title on the subject line by 8th July, 2016.
Candidates are also expected to provide details of expected remuneration.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.