Our Client, a dynamic Company whose mandate is to invest in entrepreneurial start-ups in the energy sector is looking to recruit an Office Administer for their Karen office. The successful candidate MUST have 5 years prior experience.
- Maintain front desk procedures, including contact information, directions etc.
• General typing and administration.
• Photocopy & distribute communication, receive and sort mail & deliveries as directed.
• Assist with organizing meetings, conference rooms, data projectors and catering.
• General filing & document preparation, to assist the project in meeting all the client expectations.
• Assist in the creation of project files.
• Assist with the set up electronic & hard copy filing system, as directed.
• Assisting with the archiving of old files by preparing lists.
• Maintain stationery supplies.
• Arrange travel & accommodation bookings for divisions & complete paperwork.
• Assist with booking of personnel to attend conferences/seminars.
• Arrange all courier services for the company & organize with dispatch.
• Responsible for safe working practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position.
• Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Willingness to learn & adapt to a busy work environment.
• Ability to cope with fluctuating workloads.
• Willing to assist other business units during quiet times.