Office Administrator Jobs at Duma Works
Our client, a leading logistics services company in the world seeks to recruit an Office Administrator.
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Recording of incoming and outgoing transactions/Reconciliation;
- Scanned recons to be saved on the shared drive daily;
- Cash position – every morning;
- Cash Liquidity – every Monday morning;
- Cash flow – every morning;
- Petty cash reconciliation in Accpac & reimbursement payment.
- Prepare and send customer statements & invoices (if required by customer) by end of monthly cycle.
- Check bank daily for incoming customer payments.
- Reconcile Invoices to statements & prepare AP reconciliations for daily payments & at month end;
- Creating new vendors in accounting system;
- Process AP aging reports;
- Preparing daily & monthly AP payments & load EFT’s.
- Complete required forms & make payments to NSSF, WCF, PAYE, SDL etc. & save all documents on the shared drive consistently;
- Send out payslips;
- Load salary payment for EFT.
- AP Aging Report (Roger report) due 5th Working day
- Net debt report monthly. (Sent on the 1st of the new month)
- AP Age analysis report (Britta report) due 5th Working
- Input of public relation figures.
- Check head count in Mercur.
- Preparation & payment of all statutory returns & licenses, WHT, City Council Levy, Sumatra, Business
- General queries
- Filing, scanning & faxing.
Requirements for the Office Administrator Job
- Business related bachelor’s degree;
- 3+ years’ experience as an Office Administrator;
- Experience in Finance *aligned to the duties highlighted above*;
- CRM/ERM proficiency.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2923”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2923 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 21 July 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.