To serve as an administrative support in the Office by performing a wide variety of moderately difficult and confidential office administrative support duties while ensuring effective and efficient flow of communication in and out of the office.
- Serve as the contact person for the office, including answering queries.
- Respond to routine inquiries for information from the staff and other stakeholders.
- Serve as backup and provide administrative support to the office
- Ensure proper communication within and out of the office
- Ensure proper documentation
- Meeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments for the Client;
- Dealing with incoming correspondence on behalf of the client and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with the management
- Drafting and writing up proposals.
- Degree in Business Management
- 2 years’ experience as an office administrator
- Good communications skills
- Good work ethic
- Proactive, able to multi task and vibrant
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their cvs to [email protected] indicating the title of the job at the subject of the email