Latest Office Administrator Jobs in Kenya
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for the Office Administrator position for our client.
Office Administrator Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Secretarial support
- Operation of the telephone switchboard-fielding incoming and outgoing calls.
- Receiving and directing visitors to the appropriate point of service.
- Handling incoming, outgoing mail and filing.
- Responding to routine enquires from clients and the general public.
- Keeping records of all communication that requires follow up.
- And any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications for the Office Administrator Job
- Previous experience in Logistics / Clearing/ Freight firms is highly preferred.
- A graduate or diploma holder in Front Office Management, Transport & Logistics, Clearing & Forwarding or any other relevant qualification.
- Advanced level of computer applications with very high speed.
- Good in writing correspondence mails and letters.
- Age bracket 25-33 years old.
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected] by 10th December 2016.