Our Client is one of the leading company in the roofing and building industry. They are looking for an office administrator to join their team.
Responsibilities for the Office Admin Job
- Specific responsibilities include dealing with orders, monitoring production activities and producing sales and production analysis reports.
- Ideal candidates for the role are efficient and adaptable workers with good all-round administrative abilities, including a working knowledge of spreadsheets. They must have excellent interpersonal skills and be good organisers. Secretarial skills are an added advantage, as the job may involve taking on diary management duties for executives.
- Raising quotations
- Handling customer requests
- Producing order paperwork
- Answering customers telephone and email queries
- Producing reports on sales and production
- Maintaining client records
- Customer service or client management
- Understanding numeric data
- Being proactive and flexible
- Information technology
- Meeting deadlines
- Being courteous and professional
- Being confident, thorough and collaborative
Educational Qualifications for the Office Admin Job
- Degree qualified. Qualifications in Management, Marketing, Sales, or Business preferred.
- Good MS Office skills, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Should be professional, focused, driven and very ambitious.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 30th Nov 2016. Candidates who currently stay in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi. Email: [email protected]