Title: Office Administrator / Marketing Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating business in the different categories.
- Source for new clients.
- Cold and warm calling.
- Manage existing client relationships.
- Sourcing for business partners and managing business relationships
- Ensure submission of Daily / Weekly / Monthly Sales & Marketing action plan by the Sales & Marketing Team
- Plan business strategy and Generate business from all prospects
- Track action plan & its implementation to completion
- Create a database of potential clients for purpose of analysis to increase market share and for tie-ups.
- Maintain updated database of Competitors and their activities.
- Ensure Implementation of the marketing plan as laid down by the marketing department at the Head Office.
- Anticipating, understanding and exceeding client expectations and needs and Identify new clients for Overseas Markets.
- Conduct Market analysis and analyze the market trend
- Track team output through a daily/weekly report on: Prospects contacted, qualified applicants contacted and clients made.
- Submit reports regarding marketing activities and client feedback/complaints to customer care department.
- Facilitate training and development for team.
- Ensure motivation through reward & recognition utilizing innovative way.
- Assess the contribution of each member of the Marketing team through fair and timely appraisals.
- A bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales & marketing specifically dealing with corporate clients.
- Proven track record of handling sales teams.
- Demonstrate a track of meeting targets
- Enthusiastic approach with customers Confident on phone & in person.
- Excellent PR skills.
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send a cover letter to [email protected] quoting AFI / MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR / APPLICATION before Monday 11th July 2016.N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.