Office Administrator Job at Duma Works, Kenya
Duma Works is recruiting an Office Administrator for one of our esteemed clients. The hiring company provides high quality mineral water which is delivered directly to customers.
Office Administrator Job Description
- Provide administrative support to the company.
- Record meeting minutes. Answer calls and handle queries
- Source and manage office supplies and equipment
- Complete personal tasks for Directors on as-needed basis, such as sourcing items for home
- Organise and manage documents.
- Manage Accounting.
- Manage a budget
- Book keeping.
Qualifications for Office Administrator Job
- University graduate.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an Administrator.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Strong computer and Internet research skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organised & good at juggling tasks and prioritising.
- A great team player.
- A desire to show initiative.
- Excellent communication skills (writing and speaking) in English. Must be able to express thoughts and opinions clearly and concisely.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Commitment to the company’s values.
How to Apply
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2348”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2348, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered. Deadline for receiving applications: 25th August 2016