Finn Church Aid (FCA) is Finland’s biggest development co-operation organization and the second biggest organization in Finland working in humanitarian aid .Finn Church Aid is a member of ACT Alliance (ACT), an alliance of faith –based development and humanitarian and organization aid organization forming one of the world’s largest aid organizations.
We operate in around 15 countries in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We work with the poorest people, regardless of their religious beliefs, ethnic background or political convictions. Our operation includes long-term development cooperation, humanitarian assistance and advocacy, and we operate around three thematic areas: Right to Education, Right to Livelihood and Right to Peace.
- Be responsible for the switchboard and reception area.
- Receive telephone calls, direct and relay telephone messages
- Handling office visitors and directing them to relevant staff.
- Responding to all enquiries as requested
- Receiving and distribution of mails and all general correspondences to various staff in the office
- Planning and Coordinating Office meetings and events as requested.
- Provide general administrative and secretarial support to all staff
- Coordination of Office Travel including Airport pickups, accommodation and Visa application guidance
- Assist in general office procurement and supplies
- Disbursement of cheques and office Correspondences to clients and suppliers
- Diploma in business Administration or Human Resource Management or Secretarial Course
- 3 years work experience in an International development agency.
- Good people management and interpersonal skills.
- Written and Verbal communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure independently and with limited supervision.
- High levels of patience and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency in computer MS Office.
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send a cover letter and CV expressing their interest in the position, the names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience to the following address; [email protected] before 15th April, 2017. The position title should be clearly marked on the subject line. Kindly note no late applications will be accepted.