Office Assistant Job in Kenya
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Contract: 3 Months Neg.
Stratostaff is a provider of Flexible Staffing Solutions to medium size firms, multinationals and government throughout East Africa. By offering full human resource life cycle solutions, Stratostaff is able to contribute better talent selection, improved staff productivity and employment risk management for our clients. Stratostaff seeks to recruit an Office Assistant.
- Diploma in any filed.
- Minimum 1 (one) year experience as an Office Assistant.
- Collection and distribution of Cheques, invoices and any other documents;
- Supervision of office services; telephone, cleaning, messengerial;
- Settle Utility bills: Water and electricity, and keep records thereof;
- In charge of Office Petty Cash;
- Perform assigned clerical duties i.e. filling;
- Discharge of postal services;
- Order, receive and maintain office supplies;
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Assistant Admin and the firm’s Directors.
- Able to work effectively in a highly collaborative team approach;
- Determines the appropriate allocation of time;
- Interacts professionally with staff and associates at all times;
- Promptly responds to requests accurately;
- Strong organizational and coordination skills;
- Ability to multi task within a fast paced environment with equally pressing deadlines;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] by 6th March 2017
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cashier Job in Kenya 2017
Our client seeks to recruit a dynamic and result oriented Cashier
Overview of Job Purpose
The purpose of this position is to assist clients with parking tickets through collection of money from clients to ensure the company maximizes on profits through efficient, timely and accurate collection.
Key Responsibility Area
- Greet every guest with a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude and smile;
- Be on the lookout for incidents in the unit and call the unit supervisor or unit assistant to attend to them;
- Ensure only new and unfolded notes are being inserted into the machine. As such, always ensure that they have sufficient new notes to change for clients with the old or folded notes.
- Ensure that there is change available for large denominations at all times throughout the shift; Clients should not insert large denominations like Ksh. 1,000 or Ksh. 500 as the pay station machine will run out of change in a short period of time causing a crisis in the pay station booth;
- Collect all receipts for unchanged money with their respective maintenance sheets and handle them carefully;
- Responsible of the cleanliness of the pay station area. At the beginning of the day the booths and the pay station area should be wiped, dusted and the bins emptied; Any receipts abandoned by the customers should be removed immediately from the machine;
- Responsible for calculating all ticket fees and accurately charging each customer for the calculated fees;
- Guide and assist clients who may be new to using the parking and do not know how to go about the payment;
- Attend to customer queries, issues or complaints in a professional manner. In the event that the position holder is unable to resolve the issue they should escalate the matter to the supervisor;
- Keep vigil for customers who forget their tickets at pay stations. Give the tickets to their rightful holders after verification; and
- Ensure orderliness at all times at the work station.
- Minimum high school/ KCSE Certificate or its equivalent.
- Must possess strong customer service qualities.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with different clientele.
- Previous work experience not necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective negotiation skills;
- Good Organization skills;
- Ability to multitask;
- Excellent Interpersonal skills;
- Integrity, confidentiality and honesty;
- Excellent Time management skills; and
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their application letter, a detailed CV and day time contact to [email protected] before close of business 27th February 2017, quoting the job ref Cashier in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.