Office Assistant Job in Kenya
Sheffield Steel Systems is a registered company specializing in the provision of kitchen and laundry solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail concept design, customized solutions, fabrications, supplies, spares and after sales services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including kitchens, restaurants, beverage facilities including kitchens, restaurants, bar and coffee shops.
We are looking for an Office Assistant to carry out all the following office duties.
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Ability to juggle multiple administrative roles with superb accuracy
- Good communication skills.
- Outstanding Organization skills.
- Team player.
- Interpersonal communication skills – Both with our clients and internal departments.
- Detail oriented.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritize
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
Qualifications for the Office Assistant Job
- Minimum Diploma in any business related course.
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must.
- Good research skills and attention to detail.
- Strong administrative skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications indicating their current gross salary latest 27th September, 2017 to [email protected]
Applicants Based in Kisumu and Meru are strongly encouraged to apply.