Office Assistant Job in Kenya
A growing Insurance Brokerage and Actuarial consultancy firm is looking for an Office Assistant for its office based in Nairobi. Helps maintain an efficient office environment. Provides administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office.
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities.
- Keep office area clean and tidy which involves regular office cleaning.
- Prepare office tea.
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff members.
- Greet and direct clients to the correct staff member
- Coordinate messenger service (outgoing and incoming mail for distribution)
- Deliver letters, parcels, documents to various offices and locations as directed.
- Ensure smooth transportation of staff and resources as required.
- Ensure that organizational vehicles are well maintained and regularly serviced.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, managers, sales and marketing and all other departments in the organization
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Retrieve information when requested
- Co-ordinate and maintain staff administrative records such as staff parking, staff phones and company credit cards
- Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
- Assist with event planning and implementation
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time by the company.
Qualifications for the Office Assistant Job
- Diploma/Certificate in Business or any other Business related course.
- Neat and smart.
- A clean Driving License, including motorbike ( class EFG)
- Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and information gathering
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a related position.
- Fluency in English and Smartness.
- Reasonable knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Marketing skills – Mandatory.
- Organization and planning skills, Work management and prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail, Accuracy;Flexibility;Reliability;Teamwork
Other allowances like medical, Group Personal Accident, Group life
How to Apply
CV to be emailed to [email protected]