Looking for a flexible, diligent and committed individual to handle the following responsibilities:
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and dispatch of out-going mail
- Photocopy, collate & bind and scan documents
- Maintain supplies by checking stocks, anticipating office requirements, placing and purchasing orders and accounting for supplies petty cash
- Distribution of office supplies to relevant work station or on collection by staff
- Maintaining office cleanliness and tidiness through ensuring through general cleaning on weekdays and thorough cleaning on the weekend
- Report need for repairs in the office, ensure completion of any scheduled repairs or maintenance and where possible undertake maintenance and repair for minor issues
- Serve as back-up receptionist – answer queries, forward telephone messages, assist walk in clients and staff
- Perform work related errands such as payment of bills, mail collection and dispatch from post office, banking and stock taking
- Assist in office filing
- Preparation of refreshments for staff and clients and proper hygiene of preparation areas
- Running errands and other miscellaneous job related duties as assigned
- Maintain a record of daily visits and of petty cash usage. Prepare schedules in excel on use of petty cash.
- Prepare shopping list and carry out shopping.
- Call by telephone in order to deliver verbal messages.
- Assist in maintenance of office equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and experience required-
- 1 -year work experience in office administration
- Basic telephone, computer, typing and documentation skills
Academic bakground & skills:
- KSCE/O Level or Diploma Certificate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Time management skills
- Results oriented
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail
- Numeracy skills
How to Apply
Apply for the position by sending an updated CV with a Cover Letter to [email protected] with a subject titled “Application for Office Assistant position” Deadline for submission is Saturday 16th April 2016 noon.