POSITION: OFFICE ASSISTANT
WORKSTATION: NAIROBI COUNTY
Reporting to the Administration Officer, H/She will perform a wide variety of office support and administrative functions in support Kentech activities. They require proficiency in the full range of general office services and functions as well as specific technical knowledge and expertise in the services of their department and work assignment.
Primary Key Deliverables
- Provide general administrative and clerical.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Contribute to the work of Kentech as appropriate.
- Attend Kentech team meetings and organizational initiatives as required.
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules and Minute taking.
- Participate in establishing and maintaining project data bases at the office level
Qualifications / Skills
- Diploma / Certificate in any Business related field.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience in a similar position
- Be computer literate
- Ability to prioritize workload and adjust to the needs of the service.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
APPLY TO: [email protected]