Office Assistant Job at CARE International
CARE International in Kenya is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following positions within its Refugee Assistance Program (RAP) in Dadaab, North Eastern Kenya.
This is a non-family duty station.
Office Assistant (Workshop)
Office Assistant Job Description
- Reporting to the MSU Coordinator, the Office Assistant will provide support to the entire workshop team. He/she will work with the supervisor to coordinate the technical, administrative and customer service operations at the workshop.
- He/she will be responsible for making initial motor vehicle diagnostic assessments, coordinating the workflow of the shop and preparing vehicles for disposition or reassignment.
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates are invited to send their application letters indicating the reference number, title of the position along with an updated CV, email & telephone contacts of three professional referees to:
- The Human Resources & Development Manager CARE International in Kenya Email: [email protected]
- so as to be received not later than 22 July 2016.Only short listed candidates will be contacted