Office Assistant Job At HRBP Solutions
We are currently recruiting for our client in a leading Horticulture company
Office Assistant Job Purpose
- The Administration Assistant helps the Finance Director’s PA/Office Manager to make the best use of her time by dealing mainly with secretarial and administrative tasks. Finance Director’s PA must rely heavily on the Admin Assistant, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in her absence.
- Key responsibilities include providing high level expertise in secretarial and administrative duties such as preparing documents with a high degree of accuracy, draft routine and standard correspondence and organise and prepare meetings. The Office Assistant will also work closely with other members of the management team and communicate with a wide range of people, including staff, other departments and clients.
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
Visits and Phone calls:
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Finance Director/PA.
PA to managing director Duties:
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Deputising for the Finance Director’s PA, in case of her absence;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Helping in any other business at the HO level when needed.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor, manager or senior management.
Qualifications For Office Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s degree (or country equivalent) in administration or a related field
- 3-5 year experience in similar positions
- Proven track record in finance related role
- Availability to work Monday-Saturday
AAA Growers Head Office, Nairobi
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 17th July 2016 Indicate your current salary and notice period.