Media Production Office Assistant Jobs In kenya (25-30K)
Job Title: Office Assistant
Industry: Media & Production
Our client is a young media training and production centre located in Nairobi. They seek to hire an Office Assistant who will provide administrative and operational support to the management and the production team.
Responsibilities for the Office Assistant Job
- Manage and organize company meetings and events.
- Preparation of agendas, taking minutes and distribution to the management team
- In charge of the coordination of logistics such as travel and accommodation.
- Cleaning of all office areas
- Running errands and making purchases as directed
- Keeping track of office equipments and informing supervisor of necessary repairs
- Wiping and dusting of files, arranging and filing documents, making photocopies and registry
- Assist in serving of refreshments to clients and staff
Requirements for the Office Assistant Job
- Completion of High school diploma or its equivalent
- A minimum of one year as an office assistant in a busy and professional set up
- Organised, clean and neat
- Proficient in cleaning and office maintenance
- Proficiency in catering Skills is an added advantage
- Good Customer relations Skills
- Conversant with English language
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive and flexible to changing and conflicting priorities.
- An interest in television/radio production more broadly would be desirable but not essential.
- A willingness to learn about the programmes we make is essential.
- Ability to present a professional and positive image at all times.
- To be a role model for the Company Values.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Multimedia/Digital Producer) to [email protected] before Wednesday 4th January, 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.