Office Assistant Job In Kenya (Kes 25,000)
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Record Keeping.
- Performs administrative and office/clerical support including mailing, scanning, data entry and copying activities while maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system for multiple supervisors.
Petty Cash Management
- Maintains supplies/resources inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Attend to visitors and assist other staff in the office with their enquiries
- Operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and faxes
- Distribute correspondence memos, letters, forms and dispatch outgoing mail
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and invoice processing
- General office errands
Qualifications For A Office Assistant Job
- A minimum of a Diploma in business related field
- Proficiency in MS Office
- 1-2 years’ of experience in an administrative or office assistant role.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Able to work methodically, accurately and neatly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their online applications at [email protected] stating their current and expected salary.