Office Assistant Job at Posture Consulting
The incumbent in this position shall ensure to have a clean, organised and conducive environment for all staff. He/ she will also be responsible for running office errands.
Key Duties for the Office Assistant Job
- Tiding up the office, organizing work environment, and cleaning the office
- Handle regular errands such as basic shopping and payments for utilities or returns at the bank.
- Prepare tea and other refreshments for staff and visitors
- Deliver and collect letters or parcels to and from partners and customers
- Assist in manning the reception by taking of calls and handling inquiries
- Assist the administrator in the maintenance handling of office equipment and furniture
- Ensure proper use of detergents and other working materials
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor
Office Assistant Job Requirements
- Hold at least diploma/certificate in secretarial or business studies
- At least two years work experience in a service industry
- Certificate of good conduct
- Have good planning and organizing skills
- High observance of cleanliness
- Must have good communication and listening skills
- Ability to work in a non structured environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and detailed CV to [email protected] clearly stating the job you are applying for in the Email subject.
Closing date for application is 1st August 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted