Office Assistant / Messenger
- Cleaning the office on daily basis. Report any defects observed to the Administration Officer on timely basis.
- Make tea/coffee for staff and guests.
- Organize General office cleaning on a quarterly basis including fumigation.
- Wash kitchen utensils and place them at their respective places. Ensure clean utensils are always available for use by staff.
- Ensure the kitchen is always clean and tidy.
- Cleaning of desks, telephone handsets, windows and other office equipment on regular basis.
- Cleaning the window frames when accessible.
- Raising purchase request for office drinking water, milk, tea and coffee for the office.
- Arrange conference rooms for meetings and interviews as requested.
- Support to Administrative Functions
- Manning the reception desk and attending to guests needs
- Supervise running of office errands by the courier company
- Follow up on payments of all office bills and utilities to ensure they are paid in time
- Manning the switchboard, receiving and allocating phone calls and updating telephone contacts on a regular basis.
- Assist in filing of documents as requested
- Receive and dispatch office mail appropriately
- Scanning and Photocopying of documents as requested.
- Ensure office equipment are well kept and request for maintenance service as needed
- Support the logistics functions of the office for cab requests and movements for all staff and partners affiliated to the firm.
- Follow up on supplier payments
- Coordination of Office Supplies
- Monitor use of office supplies and make replenishment orders as necessary
- Maintain bin cards for all stock items for updating in the monthly stock reconciliation report
- Prepare a monthly stock reconciliation report
- Receiving and checking of all goods ordered
- Assist in the Stock counting exercise
- Prepare and update a list of all assets with serial numbers and ensure that they have asset numbers.
- KCSE certificate.
- Certificate or Diploma in Office Management or equivalent added advantage
- Good command of the English Language both spoken and written
- Experience added advantage
- Basic computer skills
- Required Competencies:
- Good Knowledge of front office desk operations
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online by emailing a cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] not later than COB Monday 5th September, 2016.
Please use the job title as the subject of your email.