Office Attendant Job at Alternate Doors
Duties for the Office Attendant Job
- Clean, dust and mop office floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies
- Wipe down desks and chairs and make sure that an stubborn smears are removed using appropriate cleaning materials
- Empty trash cans and ashtrays and make sure that all trash is properly disposed off
- Clean and wash down windows and ensure that they are dried properly
- Prepaire and serve office tea,ensure that the office kitchen and equipment is properly cleaned and maintained
- Replenish towels, soap and toilet paper in bathrooms on a regular basis
- Wipe down walls, doors and wall hangings using appropriate types of cleaners and cloth
- Ensure proper cleanliness of the areas around the office such as walkways.
- Make sure that office is locked properly at the end of the day.
Office Attendant Job Requirements
- Experience of at least one year doing the same job.
- Able to communicate and write in English well.
- K.C.S.E certicate.
- A person of integrity and honesty.
How to Apply
If you feel you fit this role,please use this link to apply http://talentboard.co.ke/display-job/8314/Office-Attendant.html