Office Helper/Keeper Job in a small company
Looking for a hardworking , God Fearing, responsible lady available on a full time basis who can perform the following tasks:
Responsibilities for the Office Helper/Keeper Job
- Performing printing works, filling of documents, record keeping and gathering articles from internet on a daily basis.
- Perform proper cleaning of office and computer equipment daily.
- Purchasing and stocking of office supplies
- Running errands.
- Assist in small cooking jobs (preparing tea, snacks, serving food) at office when needed once in a while.
- Any other secretarial works as assigned.
Must be able to work odd hours (8am to 8pm). Do not apply if in school or about to join school.
Starting Pay: Ksh.8,000/= . Will be on probation for the first months.
(Salary will be properly incremented later on, purely on performance of person)
Qualifications for the Office Helper/Keeper Job
- Must be a Christian and devoted.
- Good knowledge of computers and using internet is a must
- Must be trustworthy and reliable
- Must be of sound health, no health issues (kindly indicate if so)
- Must have gone to high school, Good English (Written and Verbal)
- Must have good typing speeds
Working days: MonFriday: Full Day
Saturday: Half day
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] , clearly explaining why you think you qualify for this job.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All Applicants should state their Expected Salary, Current Salary (if any), and Available Date to Start.