Office Manager Job in Kenya
Our client a manufacturing company based in the outskirts of Ongata Rongai in a remote area is seeking to recruit an Office Manager. The ideal candidate MUST have strong working experience with skilled and unskilled labour, possess excellent written and spoken English and meticulous.
- Ensure all licencing and permits are up to date.
• Collating and coordinating daily and weekly reports for the Director.
• Updating daily waste sheets and P&L.
• Handling customer inquiries.
• Familiarisation with the point of sale software.
• Manage casual staff work duration to ensure compliance within the laws of Kenya.
• Maintain muster roll and ensuring that all staff absences are properly documented.
• Ensure that studio SOP’s are updated and followed.
• Alerting directors to any staffing issues
• Arrange and take notes for the weekly production meeting.
• Maintain the daily production sheets and keep a computerised record of wastage.
- Must have 3 years plus work experience in a similar environment.
• Must have a Diploma/Degree in Business Management.
• Must have a solid and proven office management background.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Must possess the ability to multitask.
• Computer literate.
• Must be assertive and confident.
• Must be willing to work in a remote area near Ongata Rongai.