Title: Office Manager
Industry: Media & Production
Our client is a young media training and production centre located in Nairobi, seeking to fill an Office Manager position. The successful candidate will be tasked with providing administrative and operational support to the management and production team.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Production Office Manager Job
- To provide comprehensive administrative and operational support to the management and production team
- To act as the first point of contact within the company.
- Experienced in drafting emails/letters and responding to queries and correspondence as directed.
- To manage diary, budgets, accounts and office supplies
- To manage and organize meetings and events; booking rooms/venues, preparing agendas, taking minutes, collating and distributing them afterwards.
- Liaison with production team, talent and third parties as directed by management.
- Coordinate logistics such as travel, accommodation, hotels and hospitality
- To supervise the Office Assistant and other assigned staff
Office Manager Job Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration/PR and related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position preferably in media industry
- Demonstrate experience as an office manager/coordinator providing a high level of support in a fast paced working environment to multiple principals.
- Significant experience managing complex, constantly changing diaries.
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive and flexible to changing and conflicting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident working with everyone from entry level staff up to managers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to express issues and ideas clearly and concisely.
- An interest in television/radio production more broadly would be desirable but not essential.
- A willingness to learn about the programmes we make is essential.
- Understanding of key production deadlines with ability to prioritize workload
- Experience of handling often highly confidential information with tact and sensitivity
- Ability to present a professional and positive image at all times.
- Ability to be a role model for the Company Values.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Office Manager) to [email protected] before Wednesday 4th January, 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.