Duma Works is recruiting an Office Messenger/Rider for one of our clients. The client is a leading law firm in Nairobi.
Office Messenger/Rider Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Highly skilled in picking up and delivering items to their ultimate destinations
- Track record of verifying delivery information, for instance names, addresses, and contact numbers
- Competent at planning and following the most resourceful routes for delivery
- Proven record of collecting essential payments and signatures from customers
- Ability to record package delivery information, for example time of delivery and recipient’s name
- Profound ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner
- Able to complete paperwork accurately and completely
- Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Requirements for the Office Messenger/Rider Job
- Must have valid Driving License and Good Conduct,
- Experience of working for corporate/company as a rider,
- Experience riding in Nairobi
- Good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and it’s environs,
- Good integrity and clients handling skills and must be able to perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2712”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2712, Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 16th March 2017
N.B. * When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793. If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.