Vacancy No. EXT/1/2017: Clerical Officer II Ten (10) Posts
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Salary and other Benefits
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 12, 510×630 –13,140×660 – 13,800×720 – 14,520×750 – 15,270×810 – 16,080p.m (Job Group ‘F’)
House Allowance: Ksh. 4,500 p.m
Commuter Allowance: Ksh. 3,000.00 p.m
Leave Allowance: Ksh. 4,000.00 (Once yearly)
Leave Entitlement: 30 days per Financial Year excluding weekends and Public Holidays
Medical Benefits: as applicable in the Civil Service
Clerical Officer Job Requirements
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in a possession of:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- or its approved equivalent and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Duties for the Clerical Officer Job
- An officer at this level will be deployed in the Human Resource Management units, General Registry, procurement, Accounts office or General office services
- Compiling statistical records;
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
- Maintaining an efficient filing system;
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, transfers and other related duties in human resource management;
- Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information
- Preparing payment vouchers;
- Compiling data and drafting simple letters.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the under mentioned position s in the Office of the Deputy President; Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their application by completing ONE (1) application form PSC2 (Revised 2016). The form can be downloaded from Public Service Commission Website www.publiservice.go.ke. The completed application forms should be sent to:
The Principal Administrative Secretary Office of the Deputy President P.O. Box 74434 – 00200 NAIROBI Or Hand –delivered to the Office of the Deputy President’s Registry, Harambee Annex Ground floor, on or before 15th August, 2017.
Candidates should NOT attach any document to the application form.