Vacancy No. EXT 2/2017
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable Salary and other Benefits
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 11,370×540 – 11,910×600 – 12,510×630 –13,140 p.m
(Job Group ‘E’)
House Allowance: Ksh. 4,500 p.m
Commuter Allowance: Ksh. 3,000.00 p.m
Leave Allowance: Ksh. 4,000.00 (Once yearly)
Leave Entitlement: 30 days per Financial Year excluding weekends and Public Holidays
Medical Benefits: as applicable in the Civil Service
Reception Assistant Job Requirements
- Have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Educations (K.C.S.E) mean grade “D+” or its equivalent with at least a C- in English.
Duties for the Reception Assistant Job
- An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of a more senior
- Reception Assistant. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Directing and guiding visitors;
- Issuing visitors passes; and
- Maintaining good public relations in Government Offices.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the under mentioned position s in the Office of the Deputy President; Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their application by completing ONE (1) application form PSC2 (Revised 2016). The form can be downloaded from Public Service Commission Website www.publiservice.go.ke. The completed application forms should be sent to:
The Principal Administrative Secretary Office of the Deputy President P.O. Box 74434 – 00200 NAIROBI Or Hand –delivered to the Office of the Deputy President’s Registry, Harambee Annex Ground floor, on or before 15th August, 2017.
Candidates should NOT attach any document to the application form.