REF NO: ORPP6 /RSC/ 2017
Responsibilities for the Research Officer Job
- Analyze policy documents and submit findings to the Senior Research Officer for review and onward transmission
- Carry out data collection, collating and analysis to inform research initiatives in their assigned thematic areas
- Develop reports for onward transmission
- Prepare studies and reports on research finding in assigned responsibility areas and make recommendations on adoption of the findings
- Provide technical and administrative support during the implementation research findings for ORPP’s effective operation under the direction of the Senior Research Officer
- Monitor and evaluate the unit’s Performance as relates to implementation of findings and draft status reports
- Identify gaps in the unit performance and recommend appropriate measures to improve the effective and efficient delivery of the unit’s objectives
Qualifications for the Research Officer Job
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelors’ degree in Social Science, from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer applications skills, from a recognized institute.
How to Apply
A qualified candidate should submit:
An application letter, with detailed Curriculum Vitae (with names of three (3) referees and their mobile and e-mail contacts); a copy of National Identity Card; and copies of Academic Certificates, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
A filled up ORPP Employment Form downloadable on our website www.orpp.or.ke. Candidates should post, hand deliver, or e-mail as attachments their applications, quoting the relevant Job Ref. No. and outlining how they meet requirements for the positions to:- The Registrar of Political Parties Lion Place, 1st Floor Karuna Close, Off Waiyaki Way, Westlands. P.O. BOX 1131 – 00606 Nairobi E-mail: [email protected]
Closing Date: 21st July, 2017, 5.00PM East African Time.