To promote institutionalized democratic political parties in Kenya.
Please Note that: ORPP is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disability, Youth, People from minority and marginalized groups and communities who meet the requirements of the advertised jobs are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
REF NO: ORPP6 /PLN/ 2017
Responsibilities for the Planning Officer Job
- Collect and collate statistical data to inform the strategic plans for executing ORPP’s mandate.
- Collect and maintain data /information on political parties’ assets, liabilities, sources of funds, income and expenditure to inform economic analysis by the Senior Economist and the Assistant Director.
- Research on past and present economic issues and trends that may impact on the institution’s operations and submit a comparative report to inform decision making.
- Analyze the performance of ORPP against approved objectives and provide a comparative report to inform continuous improvement initiatives. v. Prepare progress reports on the level of implementation of the institution’s strategic plan. vi. Carry out monitoring and evaluation of political parties’ activities and programs.
- Participate in political parties sensitization activities. viii. Report and keep up to date records on performance contracts.
- Draft Program Based Budget report for ORPP. x. Participate in the preparation of the budget for the unit. Requirements for Appointment
Qualifications for the Planning Officer Job
- Bachelors’ degree in any of the following disciplines;- Economics, Commerce- (Accounting/Finance option), Mathematics, or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution, of Certified Public Accounts (CPA) Kenya Part III or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Part IV from a recognized institute;
- Certificate in Computer applications skills, from a recognized institute.
How to Apply
A qualified candidate should submit:
An application letter, with detailed Curriculum Vitae (with names of three (3) referees and their mobile and e-mail contacts); a copy of National Identity Card; and copies of Academic Certificates, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
A filled up ORPP Employment Form downloadable on our website www.orpp.or.ke. Candidates should post, hand deliver, or e-mail as attachments their applications, quoting the relevant Job Ref. No. and outlining how they meet requirements for the positions to:- The Registrar of Political Parties Lion Place, 1st Floor Karuna Close, Off Waiyaki Way, Westlands. P.O. BOX 1131 – 00606 Nairobi E-mail: [email protected]