REF NO: ORPP6 /RM/ 2017
Responsibilities for the Records Management Officer Job
- Participate in the appraisal process of ORPP records for disposal.
- Continuously update political parties’ membership database.
- Provide information for compilation of departmental reports.
- Capture political parties members’ resignations and update membership register as appropriate.
- Produce report on changes effected on the political parties membership register and submit to the SRMO for action.
- Participate in the automation of ORPP records.
- Implement records management programs.
- Register records identified for disposal.
- Ensure prompt filing, and dispatch and retrieval of mail.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information under their custody.
- Trace and retrieve files across departments for safe custody.
- Classify, index, appraise, open files and file documents therein.
- Organize for publications of political parties’ changes in the Kenya Gazette.
- Carry out publication in Kenya
- Gazette on political parties’ changes.
- Maintain all Legal Files.
Qualifications for the Records Management Officer Job
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelors’ degree in Social science, from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications skills, from a recognized institution;
- Experience in Records Management from a large institution will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
A qualified candidate should submit:
An application letter, with detailed Curriculum Vitae (with names of three (3) referees and their mobile and e-mail contacts); a copy of National Identity Card; and copies of Academic Certificates, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
A filled up ORPP Employment Form downloadable on our website www.orpp.or.ke. Candidates should post, hand deliver, or e-mail as attachments their applications, quoting the relevant Job Ref. No. and outlining how they meet requirements for the positions to:- The Registrar of Political Parties Lion Place, 1st Floor Karuna Close, Off Waiyaki Way, Westlands. P.O. BOX 1131 – 00606 Nairobi E-mail: [email protected]
Closing Date: 21st July, 2017, 5.00PM East African Time.