M&E Officer Job At Dorbe-leit In Kenya
M&E Officer -Kisumu
Our client is a non-profit organisation mobilizing people through the power of bicycles with a vision of a world where distance, safety and lack of sustainable transportation are no longer barriers to education, healthcare and economic opportunity.
They are searching for a disciplined and tenacious Monitoring & Evaluation Officer for the Bicycle for Education Empowerment Program (BEEP) who will report directly to the Country Director.
- The job holder will coordinate M&E activities in country with the aim of measuring program performance, improving quality and reporting program activities.
M&E Officer Job Responsibilities
- Work in collaboration with colleagues and stakeholders to oversee implementation of monitoring & evaluation for the Bicycle for Education Empowerment Program (BEEP), economic development and health programs in Kenya
- Lead the capture, editing and packaging of program success stories
- Facilitate routine utilization of program data and promote continuous program quality improvement
- Manage the program database, including oversight of data entry and routine reporting as required
- Provide training to management and field staff on M&E topics as required
- Provide technical guidance on the development, implementation and evaluation of pilot projects, operations research, and program evaluations in partnership with implementing organizations
- Support documentation of lessons learned, reporting, and presentation at appropriate fora
- Assist with program reporting and additional management activities at the request of the Country Director.
- Communicate and work closely with the Country Director M&E Director in Cape Town, South Africa.
Requirements For M&E Officer Job
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in social development, economics, international development or a related field,
- Master’s Degree a plus
- At least 3 years of experience implementing M&E systems
- Experience training others on M&E systems (data collection, interpretation, analysis)
- Experience leading and conducting surveys and using data analysis software such as SPSS/STATA
- Computer skills and experience using MS Excel, Outlook and Access
- Excellent administration, communication and management skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Dynamism, independence, creativity
- Fluency in English required
- Possession of own car and valid driver’s license beneficial
How to Apply
- If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please make your application through [email protected] before close of business 17th June 2016.Only successful candidates will be contacted.