Legal Admin Assistant Job at One Acre Fund
JOB LOCATION: Nairobi
REPORTING TO: Legal and Finance Coordinator
One Acre Fund is growing quickly, and to support this growth, we are always welcoming new staff on the team. The Legal team plays a major role in ensuring compliance in each of our countries of operation. This position offers the Administrative Assistant a strong career opportunity to be a part of a growing Legal team that helps support over 300+ international staff
Roles for the Legal Admin Assistant Job
- Complete and compile immigration applications
- Process payments
- Maintain records and files
- Provide consistent and clear updates to staff on status of individual applications
- Draft and deliver letters to external parties
- Assist with out-of-office errands on as-needed basis
- Provide in-office support when your Manager is on leave/out of country
Legal Admin Assistant Job Requirements
- Should have 2-5 years’ experience, preferably in a PA/secretarial role/paralegal role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel (including; ability to use formulae, insert tables and provide analysis from tabular data)
- Must have a Diploma or higher education
- Other important skills required for this role: organized; attention to detail; ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision; willingness to learn fast
- Other desired skills: openness to feedback/criticism; professional communication
- Language: English required, working proficiency in French is a plus
We are an international nonprofit that works in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania, Uganda, and Malawi. In these countries, our 5,000+ strong staff serves over 400,000 smallholder farmers and enables them to grow their way out of hunger and poverty.
How to Apply
If you feel motivated to work for One Acre Fund as the Legal Admin Assistant and if you fulfill our requirements for this role, we look forward to receiving your application by 13th Sept, 2017
To apply, please click on this link
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed. At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV.
You must have 18 years and above to qualify for any position at One Acre Fund.
One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.