Online Marketer jobs in Hospitality industry, Kenya
Title: Online Marketer – Hospitality
Salary: 40 – 50K
Our client is an investor in the hospitality industry dealing with luxury holiday apartments.
They are looking for a young and dynamic individual to fill the position of an Online Marketer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, build and maintain a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube etc
- Update and manage social media profiles
- Manage the development and launch of display advertisements
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organisation’s website
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
- A degree in marketing, social sciences, PR or any other related field of study
- At least 2 years working experience in online marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising online campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends) will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinkingUp-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Online Marketer- Hospitality) [email protected] before Wednesday 30th March 2015. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.