Operations Analyst Job At Samasource, Kenya
Operations Analyst Job Purpose
- The position of the Operations Analyst will be a new position at Samasource and will be reporting directly to the Senior Business Analyst. The incumbent will be responsible for providing analysis and reporting to both service delivery and management team that relates to performance on different accounts in the business. They will also be a key resource in gathering business requirements for automation, capacity planning, workforce management and process implementation and monitoring.
Operations Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Creation and analysis of key performance indicators to assist with driving improved results
- Provide support to the different business units for their reporting and analysis needs
- Provide analysis and improvements related to service delivery systems and processes
- Assist with the implementation of systems and projects as required
- Assist with the delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting packages created by the reporting team
- Experience managing systems implementations across multiple lines of business
- 3+ years of project management experience delivering technology services or business consulting services as a project manager or project officer in a complex technical environment
- Ability to manage large volumes of numerical data, complete analysis and provide recommendations from the data
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build efficient reports through queries using relationships from multiple sources
- Experience with SQL programming and report automation tools is an added advantage
- Expert level knowledge and experience with Ms Office and Google apps for Work
- Organized individual with an ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced and changing environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent writing, communications, interpersonal and customer service skills
Qualifications For Operations Analyst Job
- A Bachelor’s degree with a focus on business and technology
- Advanced Excel skills, with proficiency in Excel shortcuts, formulas, pivot tables, and macros.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and SQL.
- Understanding of financial principles with experience in analysing financial data.
- Capable of breaking down complex data into simple reports.
- Experience in creating business level presentations for other managers and clients where required
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted here by 12/08/2016.Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.