Duma Works is recruiting for one of our clients: an Internet Service Provider in Kenya.
Position Summary: Our client is seeking energetic Operations & Customer Care Representatives to help us grow an exciting new Internet Service Provider (ISP).
He or she must be able to learn quickly and like solving problems ranging from figuring out how to improve processes to solving individual customer inquiries.
The Representative must have experience working with a technology-related product or service, be comfortable with computer-based systems, and be ready to engage directly with customers to solve their issues.
The successful candidate must be self-driven and excited at the possibility of working in a quickly growing company!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree from reputable university
- 2 or more years of work experience in a technology-related field (preferable internet-related)
- Highly organized and able to manage complex projects and deliverables
- Experience in a Customer-facing role
- Experience in an Operations role and working with computer-based systems
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and other commonly used computer programs
- Passionate about technology
Compensation: This is a contract position requiring 30-40 hours per week of work with the potential to become a full-time position.
- Fluent or business-level written and spoken English.
- Fluency in Swahili.
How to Apply
- If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. As the subject line of your email, write “2222” and please make sure to include Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2222, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.in the message body.
- If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Deadline for receiving applications: 20th May 2016 * When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately.
- Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.