Operations Data Clerk Job At Bimas Limited
Bimas Limited is seeking to hire an Operations Data Clerk.
Operations Data Clerk Job responsibilities
Enter data information in the Computer hence keeping a record on all individual debtors.
- Be concerned with maintenance of data flow in the system.
- Undertake continuous system programming and enhancements to accommodate upcoming groups and other changes in BIMAS system.
- Review and give final recommendation on loan applications recommended using the loan tracker.
- Make weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Loan, savings, performance reports to staff.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Operations Officer/ Finance Manager
Qualifications For Operations Data Clerk Job
- Must be computer literate and proficient in computer packages
- Be at least 25 years and above
- Completed a CPA II or its equivalent
- Be a person of high integrity, results oriented, open to learning, fast learner and a team player.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications stating their work experience, availability and expected salary with copies of their updated cvs with at least three professional referees, academic certificates and phone contacts to the following address not later than the 4th September 2016 through the email address below;- The HR and Administration Manager BIMAS Kenya Limited Email; [email protected]