The Operations Director for this International Company which specializes in Healthcare, Insurance and Service Providers will report directly to the Country Director. The Company provides affordable and better health care to all of East Africa. With a passion and a strong analytic view, the Operations Director will drive business development and revenue growth. Direct and implement field operations and service delivery. He or she will also build a commercialization infrastructure to drive market adoption of new products launched. You need to have a curiosity to understand customers’ needs while leading sales & operations of over 70 clinics throughout Kenya.
- Operating Company Strategy
• Field Operations and Strategy plan
• Marketing & Sales
• Distribution and delivery of company products
• Building customer relations
• Management and HR
- Master’s degree in Business, Strategy, Marketing or Medical
• Medical, FMCG or Hospitality background an advantage
• 7-10 years of experience in an overall commercial/business function
• Understand and Manage Contracts
• Experience in all facets of selling lifecycle including business development, sales, marketing, and product management.
• Knowledge of modern technology applications
• Experience in the healthcare sector is highly recommended, experience in health insurance sector and mobile money is a plus.