Our client is an upcoming Motorcycle Taxi company working with a community of professional drivers under their motor-taxi label. They are searching for a hands-on and strategic Operations Manager.
He/She will be tasked to create a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers (both riders and passengers) and the investors. well.
Salary: 250k – 300k
Operations & Logistics Manager Job Responsibilities
- Planning and controlling the business from end to end
- Managing the four core businesses of the company and ensure profitability
- Reviewing and managing budgets.
- Overseeing inventory/ stock
- Team management
- Staff coaching and management
- Partnerships and networking with the corporate accounts and ensure efficient service delivery.
- Act as the liaison between the HQ in Kenya and the managing board in Netherlands.
Qualifications for the Operations & Logistics Manager Job
- Master/ Bachelor’s degree, preferable in the area of business administration.
- 10 years’ experience in logistics and fleet management
- Excellent writing and reporting skills
- Have strong leadership skills and ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- A motivated, proactive, empathic personality, who is truly a team player
- Management and coaching skills.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural setup and should have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience in working with communities or community development projects is preferred.
- International experience, Entrepreneur experience,Start-up experience is preferred.
- Creative, stress free and a mediator.
- Have a keen eye for detail and also be able to see the bigger picture in terms of steering the company forward.
- A valid driver license (E, FG).
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations & Logistics Manager – Motorcycle Industry) to [email protected] before Friday 11th May 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV