Accounts Assistant Job at Optiven
Accounts Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices for sales or services rendered
- Monitoring of debt status on assigned accounts
- Following up on all outstanding installments via mails, phone and whatsapp
- Following up on payment promises
- Checking incoming payments daily and making updates.
- Issuing Daily, weekly and monthly collection report.
- Monitor and manage Trade receivable ageing summary
- Account balance management and reconciliation.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions and entering them into the general ledger or accounting software
- Prepare cash and check payments for bank; totaling and recording the deposit amounts, filling out deposit slips and bundling the funds and slips; making deposits at the bank
- Customer Relations management
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Any other duties to be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Accounts Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent from a recognized university
- CPA K
- 3-4 years accounts receivable experience
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- High degree of maturity, accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
How To Apply
Applications should be sent to [email protected] by the 31st March 2017