Optiven Limited Accounts Assistant
We seek to hire an ambitious and experienced to assist in preparation of accounting documents, posting of transactions, and management of petty cash and preparation of reports in finance department. The successful person will be reporting to the Senior Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Accounts assistant Job
- Prepare, verify and process invoices for sales or services rendered.
- Following up on outstanding customer outstanding balances.
- Checking incoming payments daily and making updates.
- Monitor and manage trade receivable ageing summary.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions and entering them into the general ledger or accounting software.
- Customer Relations management.
- Ensuring posting of receipts is done accurately and on a daily basis. Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Accounts assistant Job Requirements
- Should have finance degree or a related field degree or higher diploma.
- CPA section 1-4
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in working with Accounting software i.e. QuickBooks Experience with bookkeeping practices Understanding of filing systems
- Knowledge of accountant rules and legislation
- Ability to detect inconsistencies,
- Prioritization skills and ability to multitask
- Attention to detail Proactive and results oriented
- Honesty and Accountability
- Pleasant & Positive Attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proactive, confident, ambitious and focused Team player
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above criteria are required to send their applications to [email protected] by 8th June 2018 with “ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Optiven Limited Receptionist
We seek to hire a dedicated and a charismatic Receptionist to assist us in serving our esteemed customers satisfactorily.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Receptionist Job
The desired person will be required to perform the following duties and responsibilities:-
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors and customers to the appropriate person and office/department.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk Assist in ordering front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings when need be
- Keep a track record of front office
Receptionist Job Requirements
- Have the ability to recite, live and support the Vision, Mission and Core Values of the Company on a daily basis.
- Adherence to the Company Dress Code by remaining smart and presentable
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time
- University degree;
- additional certification in Office Management is a plus Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. photocopiers, printers, etc.)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks Customer service attitude
- Should be a person of integrity and positive values
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above criteria are required to send their applications to [email protected] by 30th June 2018 with “RECEPTIONIST” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
14 May 2018
Optiven Limited Data collection clerks
The successful candidate/s will be responsible for coordinating, conducting and collecting data from interviews, questionnaires, sites and various other methods of collecting data. S/he will be contracted for a period of three months.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Data collection clerks Job
- Understanding the activities and objectives of the site projects
- Conducting surveys, interviews, questionnaires and other data collection activities as required by management
- Conducting site visits and ability to travel to assigned areas for collecting data
- Collecting, recording and managing data as accurately as possible and within the established timeframe (including daily targets)
- Write and report the progress and number of transcriptions completed on daily basis
- Reviewing database, and regularly verifying if the input information is accurate on daily basis Anticipate unusual situations and make quick and responsible decisions
- Handle customer queries and give appropriate responses
- Perform any other task or responsibility as assigned by the management
Data collection clerks Job qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or any related field Good experience in collecting quantitative or qualitative information
- Minimum of three years of experience in the relevant field.
- Advanced computer literacy
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proven analytical and research skills.
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analysis/evaluation skills
- Ability to work technically
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above criteria are required to send their applications to [email protected] by 30th June 2018 with “DATA COLLECTION CLERK” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contact