- Interpret data,sort,and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical effiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify,analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter nad sort data, and review computer reports,printouts,and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Degree/Diploma in statistics,ICT
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models,database design development,data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience reporting packages
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect,organise,analyze and disseminate significants amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries,report writing and presenting findings
- Exceptional writing,editing and communication skills
- Honesty and accountability
If interested and meet the required skills/qualifications send applications to [email protected] not later than 12th August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.