Market Research Officer Job at Optiven
We are looking for a mature Market Research Officer to be responsible for accurate and up to date market analysis and offer a way forward in market penetration.
Market Research Officer Job Responsibilities
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customer’s preferences
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operations
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Analyze data using statistical software
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
Qualifications for the Market Research Officer Job
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Statistics, or any other related field
- Minimum 5 years’ proven experience in Marketing Research.
- Familiarity with CRM Programs
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and Computer Operations.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
How To Apply
Applications should be sent to [email protected] by the 31st of March 2017