Internships at Oracle
Oracle and the Cloud
At Oracle, we are technologically curious, socially savvy and environmentally conscious. We leverage our next-gen work environments to deliver first-class experiences to customers and our internal teams. With a focus on reaching their full potential, our interns leverage powerful training and development programs that enhance their skillsets and prepare them to meet the needs of today’s successful businesses.
Our Cloud focused teams are at the frontline of a massive digital transformation that’s changing the way the world does business. Our teams have an inquisitive mindset to truly understand business priorities and opportunities. Our teams help our customers future-proof their business.
If YOU hold a winning attitude and have the passion & hunger to help Oracle in our quest to be the The No. 1 Cloud Company, then we want YOU!
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Cloud range – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and DBaaS; the focus fir this role being SaaS
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’.
Requirements for Internship
- Bachelor’s degree/MBA or equivalent Professional Qualification in a business related field
- Minimum of 2.1 grade (Second Class Upper)
- Fluent level of English
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally; Articulate and precise
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills
- Quick to Learn (Academic Credentials should show plus Quick thinking on Feet should demonstrate this).
- Demonstrable knowledge of the trends in the Technology field – even if not savvy with all the details.
How to Apply
Click here to apply