The Administration & Quality Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing ETS operational performance. Assist the ETS Management with resource management and workflow planning; contribute to the achievement of the ETS goals by providing timely insights into trends and activities while interacting with all levels of Enterprise and Technology divisions by constantly looking to improve performance through the use of data analysis and ensure that premium Enterprise customers have the best possible experience when dealing with and using TKL Enterprise solutions.
Administration & Quality Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a resourcing schedule that maps expected contact volumes, with the ETS NOC, Helpdesk and Intervention resources.
- Monitoring Real-time Helpdesk queue management, ENOC availability, and Intervention cover and challenge non-adherence to ensure Quality promise is maintained.
- Analyze data (call volumes, emails, activities) to report trends and forecasting to management
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on performance at individual and team level
- Undertake process and productivity reviews to ensure optimized workflow across team within the
- Proactively deliver in-depth analysis to lead change and drive operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain a relationship with the Sales, Operations, Marketing and Technology teams to ensure advanced warning of new products, changes or campaigns that may result in resource peaks.
- Ensure all ETS systems, desktops and equipment is fully functioning, liaising with IT to seek resolution
- Research & Development – Conduct what-if test scenarios of shift patterns to develop optimal resourcing plans
Qualifications for the Administration & Quality Analyst Job
- University degree in IT/Computer Science/Engineering/Telecommunications.
- One to three years’ work experience in tier 2 network support.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate is a Plus
- Customer & results orientation
- Experience with managing Enterprise customers’ expectations
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly in a self-study environment.
- Problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical thinking
- Planning and organizing and pro-active approach
- Team-work, communication and co-operation
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressured, time critical environment.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule to meet24/7 business requirements
How to Apply
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position. Application should be sent by latest 28th December 2016, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through [email protected] and quote the job title in the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted