Position: Bid & Pricing Architect
Reporting to: Bid & Pricing Manager
Department: Business Market
Role Purpose: He/she will support all Enterprise Financial Business Case activities in a timely manner meeting corporate objectives with minimal risks; he/she will support the entire Bid process and commercial activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attending pre-Bid meetings as per clients’ invitation
- Qualifying and scoping bid documents to determine client needs
- Manage internal cross functional and inter departmental stakeholders communication on Bid requirements
- Managing the “Go/ No Go” register/process with the cross functional and inter departmental stakeholders to determine viability of the opportunity;
- Submits and receives bid request feedback from listed partners for services not offered by Orange Telkom;
- Manage internal approval requirement for all statutory documentation requested for in bid document
- Compiles the final bid document and submits to customer;
- Produce post bid reviews and handover documentation to Implementation team
- Reporting progress of all bids from initial stage to submission and post submission stages.
- Support enterprise Business Case activities in a timely manner meeting corporate objectives with minimal risk.
- Develop business cases and any escalation packs to bid & pricing manager using standard tools, formats and processes and develop commercial solutions/terms and conditions with minimum risk in accordance with the overall financial strategy
- Supports the bid process by providing financial proposal and tender security value to be incorporated in final bid document response
- Does the pricings i.e., Offer, brief and NPV calculations;
- Maintain a due diligence database to ensure TKL is competitive in our financial proposals
- Raising the Investment Committee document to go for approvals as per documented Investment Committee Management Process.
- Reporting progress of all financial proposals from initial stage to submission.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- 1st Degree in Business or other relevant field.
- Experience in Commercial Management, Sales Cycle and Procurement Laws.
- Professional Knowledge
- Proposal development, liaison and communication
- Excellent business judgment , decision making & problem solving skills
- Excellent financial data analysis and financial engineering skills
- Ability to build complex commercial business cases with positive ROI
- Professionally mature
- Attention to detail
- Ethical & Sincere
- This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only.
How to Apply
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 8th September 2015, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through [email protected] and quote the job title in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.