Position: Sales Administrative Officer
Reporting to: Head of Business Administration
Department: Business Market
Role Purpose: He / She will be responsible for providing administrative support to the business market sales team.
Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the quote to bill process up to contract management. Provide end to end reporting for the business enterprise.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide operational and administrative support to the sales team
- Receive, inspect and validate all service applications for accuracy and completeness
- Register all service applications for new orders, relocations, service upgrades, downgrades and changes to customer records onto the system accurately, timely and provide daily update reports on the same
- Request for vetting and service surveys, and follow through for swift action
- Issuing invoices to sales teams promptly after customers sign up for service and successful vetted
- Ensure accuracy in billing from the 1st invoice to the recurrent invoices
- Represent Business Market in billing revenue assurance meetings and dispute resolution committees
- Assist Finance, Audit, Revenue Assurance Account Managers and Orange Shops with access information on customer files
- Ensure validity of contract content/information
- Ensure the filling of all service applications documents including contracts and LPO to ensure easy tracking management and retrieval process
- Follow up on ceased contracts with billing team and retention team
- Provision of e-bill credentials
- Act as an interface between customer care and business market on service application issues
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- University Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution
- Certifications accreditation in relevant areas
- A minimum of three years relevant experience is required. ICT bias will be an added advantage.
- Project management skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Team-work, communication and co-operation
- Self-motivated able to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Relationship management skills
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer orientation
This position is open to Kenyan Citizens only.
How to Apply
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position. Application should be sent by latest 6th October 2015, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through [email protected] and quote the job title in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.