Job Title: Assistant Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/NC/16/4
Location: Nairobi – Nursery Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), and prepare children for lGCSE and GCE A Levels.
The Academy is seeking for an Assistant Teacher
Skills and Competence:
- Diploma / Certificate in Early Childhood Education from a recognized University / College with a bias in Montessori approaches.
- Teaching experience in the IGSE and IB Curriculum may be an added advantage.
Experience and Competence:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
How to Apply
- If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Oshwal Academy through [email protected]
- The application closing date is 3rd May 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.