Job Title: Art Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/SH/16/7
Location: Senior High Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares students for lGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking for an Art Teacher for its Senior High Campus.
Skills and competence:
- Bachelor of Education degree in Art and Design with a postgraduate diploma in education.
- Must have demonstrable interest in fine art and design.
- Postgraduate qualification in art and design will be an added advantage.
Experience and competence:
- At least 3 years’ experience teaching IGCSE and A level Art and Design.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and I.T. savvy.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Pleasant personality keen on exploring new ideas in Art and Design.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the
HR Manager- Oshwal Academy, through [email protected]
The application closing date is 16th July 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.